Experience total relaxation and the power of your subconscious mind to achieve your goals
In hypnotherapy we use hypnosis as a tool to help as access the subconscious mind to help clients find relief from their symptoms. Much like a paintbrush is a tool for the artist, so hypnosis is a tool for the hypnotherapist. Because hypnosis is a totally natural state that we all go into everyday without even realising it, there is absolutely nothing to fear – you do it anyway! It is a state of deep relaxation and focused concentration with heightened sensory awareness in which you are totally aware of your surroundings and completely in control at all times. Hypnosis has been used for medical purposes for centuries. It is completely natural, non invasive, non-chemical and has no side effects, except for the positive, beneficial changes the client wants! You cannot get stuck in hypnosis. It’s just like those few minutes before you fall asleep, and your mind becomes relaxed and empty, but you can break that state at any time. In hypnotherapy, we make use of this state of complete relaxation to access the subconscious mind and help the client find relief from their symptoms. Because we are working with the subconscious people often find relief from their symptoms more quickly than talk-based therapy alone.
To allay any fears, the first session is an introductory session designed to allow the client to experience the state and decide whether this is right for them and whether they feel comfortable with me … So far, all my clients have thoroughly enjoyed the state, the feeling of complete calmness and relaxation, and the amazing journey of discovering and making changes that are beneficial to them, often even changing their lives.
Over 4 sessions, you will learn
* How to calm your mind and body
* How to do self-hypnosis for your benefit and well-being
* How to create happiness for yourself
* How thoughts create feelings and behaviour, and how to change and control them
* How your inner critic undermines confidence and performance and what to do about it
* How to build Resilience
* Life balance assessment
What you will receive:
* Comprehensive support materials and resources to take home
* On-line Preparation Tool
* Motivation and support between sessions.
* Private Client Portal to keep yourself organised
* Additional resources for added benefit
* 30 day “Participate Fully” money back guarantee
* 4 live sessions per month – face to face or on skype
* SOS text support service
Absolute Confidentiality and VIP treatment